A good wholistic wellness and recovery program starts by providing the body the necessary wholesome building blocks to repair damage and regain balance & vitality.
Food is your first and most important medicine. if you're experiencing health challenges like being overweight, having diabetes, or heart disease think about a Whole Food Plant Based diet.
- Avoid refined sugars at all costs. We're going to train your body to get your energy from good quality fats not from glucose.
- Reduce the amount of carbohydrates you consume.
- Eat plenty of good quality fats, rich in Omega 3 fatty acids: Grass fed butter or ghee, avocados, salmon (if you eat fish), etc.
- Eat plenty of polyphenols rich foods: Broccoli, blueberries, raspberries, etc.
- Focus on an Organic Whole Food Plant Based diet and add only good quality grass fed organic meats and wild salmon as needed.
- Focus on reducing Stress. Stress throws our system off and makes us crave sugars for fast energy. Make some time during the day to deeply nourish not only your body, but mind and spirit. Allocate some time every day for meditation, yoga and gift yourself with the nourishing touch of healing and bodywork on a regular basis.
The following products and services that can assist you during the nourishing phase: