Perfect Bovine Gelatin Provides:
- 100% Beef Gelatin (Collagen Protein)
- Sourced EXCLUSIVELY From Brazilian Pasture Raised (Grass Fed) Cows
- 100% Natural and Pesticide and Hormone Free
- Lactose & Dairy Free
- 98% Protein and 0 Carbs and 0 Fat Per Serving
- Gels and Thickens Recipes
- Perfect For Gummy Treats, Fruit Gelatin, Soups, Custards, Marshmallows, and More!
- Lab Tested With Proof of Purity
- Glyphosate Free - Full Lab Testing right here
- Backed By Our 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Silver Level Green America Certified Business
- No Fillers or Flow Agents - Just Pure Collagen Protein
- 60 Servings Per Bottle, 660 gram container (approx. 1.5 lbs)
What Is The Difference Between Collagen and Gelatin?
Very little! Think of it like apples vs apple sauce - same core ingredient, just a different preparation. Collagen is the protein found in bones and connective tissues. When you cook collagen, you end up with gelatin. When you make bone broth, you are cooking the bones, releasing the collagen and in effect making your own gelatin.
Gelatin is made up of collagen protein, just in a slightly different form. When you look at the amino acid profile of collagen and gelatin, you will see they are basically identical, since they both contain collagen protein. The biggest difference between collagen and gelatin is that gelatin will gel or thicken when cooled.
What Are The Health Benefits of Taking Gelatin (Collagen)?
If you follow a Paleo or the Weston A. Price diet you are very familiar with the health benefits of bone broth. Bone Broth is nutrient dense because of the gelatin that is produced when you cook the bones. Gelatin is just cooked collagen.
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body and plays a key role in numerous bodily functions. Yes, collagen is important for healthy and youthful looking skin, but collagen's health benefits are not just skin deep.
Here are some of the potential health benefits of gelatin (collagen):
- Improve Skin Health
- Promote Younger, Firmer Skin
- Support Joint Health
- Improve Gut Function and Digestion
- Keep Excess Inflammation in Check
- Build and Restore Muscle
- Support a Healthy Metabolism
- Keep Appetite In Check
- Promote Healthy Brain Function
- Promote Deeper Sleep
While we love bone broth, it can sometimes be hard to work enough bone broth into your diet. Our Perfect Bovine Gelatin allows you to easily get the nutrients of collagen via an all natural, Brazilian pasture raised and grass-fed source.
Perfect Hydrolyzed Collagen or Perfect Bovine Gelatin?
In addition to our Perfect Bovine Gelatin, we also offer our Perfect Hydrolyzed Collagen. Both are excellent grass-fed, pasture-raised collagen products, the difference is in how you plan on using them in your diet. Perfect Bovine Gelatin will gel or thicken when chilled. This is the perfect choice to make super healthy gummy bears, fruit gelatin, marshmallows, custards, or anything else that needs to thicken or gel.
Perfect Hydrolyzed Collagen dissolves in hot or cold liquids and is tasteless and does NOT thicken or gel. If you want to supercharge a glass of water or a smoothie, the Perfect Hydrolyzed Collagen is the way to go. In addition, the fact that the collagen is hydrolyzed does make it easier for the body to absorb and process the protein.