CoQ10 is a natural substance, found in significant levels in mitochondria (the tiny energy-producing factories within cells).
Your body's production of CoQ-10 begins to decline around age 20, often leaving you seriously deficient by middle age. Studies show that the cells of diseased and aging hearts are drastically deficient in CoQ-10, which suggests that the higher incidence of heart disease after age 50 is related to deficiencies in CoQ 10. Worldwide research studies suggest that the ravages of aging may be due to a wide-spread deficiency of antioxidants, in particular, CoQ 10. Premier CoQ-10 contains premier quality Coenzyme Q10 which is derived from natural fermentation (not synthetic CoQ10 in tablets or gelcaps). Live-source CoQ10 is preferred to synthetic CoQ-10 in long term use. Premier CoQ-10 offers cardiovascular, nerve, brain and immune support.
Premier CoQ-10 supports the following:
- Cardiovascular, nerve, brain and immune support*
- Anti-aging; protects body from free radicals*
- Healthy blood pressure*
- Coenzyme Q-10 by itself is also known as ubiquinone; The body converts ubiquinone to ubiquinol
- Required for the proper function of many organs and chemical reactions in the body and helps provide energy to cells.
- As you age, your ability to convert CoQ10 to ubiquinol declines, which makes supplementation important.
Take 1 capsule, 3 times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.